Steril-Aire’s ESEN Fixture brings outdoor ease of installation to the company’s line of high-performance UVC for HVAC™ systems. The ESEN fixture combines the externally mounted design of the ESE Series with a weather resistant NEMA 4X housing. The ESEN supports Emitters TM up to 61” in length from an easy to install fixture that mounts on the outside of the unit. Maintenance of the Power Supply and Emitter change outs are simple and accessible without disruption of the AC Unit operation.
The ESEN provides an ideal solution for rooftop AHUs. By creating two 1” holes in the equipment wall and mounting the fixture, only the Emitter penetrates the system, while the power supply remains external. The ESEN Series supports lamps in eight lengths (16”, 20”, 24”, 30”, 36”, 42”, 50” and 61”) with a 220-277 V power supply.
BENEFITS OF STERIL-AIRE ENHANCED SINGLE ENDED NEMA SERIES:
- Proven UVC technology, backed by science: Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation is proven to be effective inactivating mold, bacteria and viruses
- Energy Savings: Lowers energy costs by restoring heat transfer and airflow uniformity across the coils
- Improves Indoor Air Quality: Steril-Aire destroys HVAC biofilm, preventing the growth and distribution of airborne pathogens in occupied spaces
- Safe: Produces no ozone or secondary contaminants
- Improves Operational Efficiency: Eliminates costly HVAC cleaning programs and extends equipment life
- Cost Effective: ROI is typically less than 2 years
- Quality: UL, CE and other agency listings
Never settle for less than Steril-Aire.
The first choice in UVC technology is still the best choice. Ask your local, trained Steril-Aire distributor about Steril-Aire ESEN solutions today.