Better buildings start with Steril-Aire’s Enhanced Single Ended UVC Fixtures (ESE).
Steril-Aire’s Enhanced Single-Ended (ESE) fixtures now reach deeper than ever. With support for Emitters up to 61″ in length, the ESE fixtures are ideal for new and retrofit fan coils, heat pumps, unit ventilator systems, terminal units and ductwork. Installed from the exterior of HVAC air handling unit, they provide quick and easy installation in hard-to-reach sites in commercial, industrial, health care and institutional buildings.
Steril-Aire Enhanced UVC Emitters are available in six lengths (24″, 30″, 36″, 42″, 50″ and 61″), 110-277 V, 50/60 Hz, providing installation flexibility to accommodate virtually any air handling unit system.
From reducing energy consumption and controlling costs, to optimizing human and mechanical productivity, UVC solutions from Steril-Aire continually benefit your building.
BENEFITS OF STERIL-AIRE ENHANCED SINGLE ENDED SERIES UVC EMITTERS:
- Proven UVC technology, backed by science: Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation is proven to be effective inactivating mold, bacteria and viruses
- Energy Savings: Lowers energy costs by restoring heat transfer and airflow uniformity across the coils
- Improves Indoor Air Quality: Steril-Aire destroys HVAC biofilm, preventing the growth and distribution of airborne pathogens in occupied spaces
- Safe: Produces no ozone or secondary contaminants
- Improves Operational Efficiency: Eliminates costly HVAC cleaning programs and extends equipment life
- Cost Effective: ROI is typically less than 2 years
- Quality: UL, CUL, CE and other agency listings
Never settle for less than Steril-Aire.
The first choice in UVC technology is still the best choice. Ask your local, trained Steril-Aire distributor about Steril-Aire ESE solutions today.