Enhanced UVC Kit
Better buildings start with the Steril-Aire Enhanced UVC Kit (EUVC).
The Steril-Aire Enhanced UVC Kit (EUVC) is ideal for air handler units typically found in commercial and industrial applications.
The EUVC delivers energy savings on retrofit units, continuation of factory design efficiency on new units and improved IAQ on all applications. Emitters are installed parallel to the cooling coils and perpendicular to the fins, producing high output UVC energy to eliminate biofilm and reducing or eliminating airborne microbial contaminants. The slim power supply offers installation flexibility in tight housing spaces
The Kit includes a universal 120-277 V power supply with an IP67 compliant water tight connector on a 3 foot lead, & 2 Spring Clips
The Steril-Aire Enhanced UVC Kit supports the Steril-Aire Enhanced Emitter (Sold Separately) in six Enhanced Emitter lengths — 24”, 30”, 36”, 42”, 50″, and 61″. Also available are the largest selection of mounting options in the industry.
Benefits of Steril-Aire Enhanced UVC Kit
- Proven UVC technology, backed by science: Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation is proven to be effective inactivating mold, bacteria and viruses
- Energy Savings: Lowers energy costs by restoring heat transfer and airflow uniformity across the coils
- Improves Indoor Air Quality: Steril-Aire destroys HVAC biofilm, preventing the growth and distribution of airborne pathogens in occupied spaces
- Safe: Produces no ozone or secondary contaminants
- Improves Operational Efficiency: Eliminates costly HVAC cleaning programs and extends equipment life
- Cost Effective: ROI is typically less than 2 years
- Quality: UL, CE and other agency listings
Never settle for less than Steril-Aire.
The first choice in UVC technology is still the best choice. Ask your local, trained Steril-Aire distributor about a retrofit with Steril-Aire Enhanced UVC Kit today.