Whole home germicidal system for air conditioning systems.
Did you know that mold, bacteria and viruses thrive in your air conditioning system? Your best defense against airborne contaminants is to eliminate them at the source. Installed in new or existing HVAC systems at the cooling coil and drain pan, Steril-Aire germicidal UVC destroys mold, bacteria and viruses before they can circulate throughout your home. Safe and ozone free, you can depend on Steril-Aire UVC to let you breathe easier.
The Steril-Aire SteriLight Series is designed for new and retrofit residential and light commercial applications, including “N” style, “W” style, slab and counter-flow “A” coils.
- The SteriLight Model RSE I is designed for slab and slant coils up to 5 tons. The single UVC Emitter is easily installed with a one-inch hole in the coil box, attaching the fixture with self-tapping screws, and wiring as required (soft or hard wired).
- The SteriLight Model RSE II is ideal for conventional “A” style, “N” style, “W” style, and counter-flow “A” coils up to 5 tons. The double-UVC Emitter installs easily, similar to the RSE I.
The RSE I and RSE II Series are available in three Emitter lengths — 16”, 20” and 24”. The RSE I and RSE II have a 120-277 V, 50/60 Hz universal power supply. The RSE II also has a choice of configurations: 10” or 14” centerlines.
BENEFITS OF STERILIGHT SERIES
- Improves Indoor Air Quality: Help eliminate contaminants like mold and bacteria, reducing your family’s exposure to potentially harmful airborne contaminants.
- Reduces Maintenance: Eliminates the hassle and costs of HVAC chemical cleaning.
- Safe: Produces no ozone or secondary contaminants.
- Cost Effective: Clean coils means your HVAC runs more efficiently, saving energy and money.
- Quality: UL, CUL, CE and other agency listings.
Never settle for less than Steril-Aire.
The first choice in UVC technology is still the best choice. Ask your local, trained Steril-Aire distributor about breathing easier with Steril-Aire SteriLight Series UVC Emitters today.