UVC Kit for Air Handlers
The Steril-Aire UVC Kit for Air Handlers is ideal for mid-sized indoor air handling units, fan coils and unit ventilator systems found in schools, hotels, hospitals, apartments and condominiums. Get significant energy savings, improved indoor air quality (IAQ) and optimum performance from your air handling units with the UVC Kit for Air Handlers’ easy installation.
The Steril-Aire UVC Kit for Air Handlers includes a 120-277 V power supply, seven Emitter lengths — 12”, 16”, and 20”, and the largest selection of mounting options in the industry.
Benefits of Steril-Aire UVC Kit for Air Handlers:
- Proven UVC technology, backed by science: Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation is proven to be effective inactivating mold, bacteria and viruses
- Energy Savings: Lowers energy costs by restoring heat transfer and airflow uniformity across the coils
- Improves Indoor Air Quality: Steril-Aire destroys HVAC biofilm, preventing the growth and distribution of airborne pathogens in occupied spaces
- Safe: Produces no ozone or secondary contaminants
- Improves Operational Efficiency: Eliminates costly HVAC cleaning programs and extends equipment life
- Cost Effective: ROI is typically less than 2 years
- Quality: UL, CUL, CE and other agency listings